Monday, August 11, 2008

Quite ready for ah meng...

Listening to : Viva La Vida - Coldplay

I love this song. I really do, i guess coldplay really went beyond they're usual genre in this song.
Or maybe this is the epitome of their genre.
Sadly, i don't exactly love the rest of the songs in the album.
Well, I still think coldplay rocks. Most of their songs are my faves.
Well, top 2 bands in which i wanna go for their concerts.
MUSE and COLDPLAY!
Yes... Muse is like amazing when they come to concerts.
Their music is different yet stands out.
Too bad i have yet to go for both bands concerts.

On another note! Today is my LAST day of break.
I honestly feel cold when i move back to the simulator.
My R/T will come out strange and i'm quite sure that My controlling will be a little shaken.
I got one unsatisfactory already.
I just hope i don't get another one.
I still don't think i did THAT badly. Or rather, it just depends on who i do with.
I'm gonna be mentally ready for the BASTARD instructor!!!
The past 5 days were great nonetheless. I really do feel refreshed and all

I guess it felt great cause of the people i hung out with. Yeah.
Met mark close to everyday, to hang out,
The trackers / Family were around too, my class.
Tan sijia, the Lee couple.
The Justice League and even celine whom i've strangely started talking to again.
We used to be Quite good friends in the past i think.
My Supergirl went overseas but she kinda felt there all the time beside me.

Yeah, thats why my week felt good.
Now that the break is coming to an end, i'm quite ready for anything they can throw me.
I accepted the fact, if i have to ooc, i will.
But i'll do anything i can to prevent that.
Cause i know i can do all things! :)

No comments: