Saturday, August 09, 2008

Maxed OUT!

Listening to : Killa

They say a max out point is when your brain is saturated and u can't control anymore.
Think the max out point when we're out of camp is when we have so much fun we can't sleep.
HMMM...THATS HELL FUN!
Ok fine, its a very simple minded thing, the more time spent sleeping, the more time we waste!
Same theory as taking cabs, u buy ur time.
But even still, have been going out the past few days.
To the point its actually draining my sleep away EVERY time!!!
Like the past few days i've been running on like 4 hours of sleep.
Yesterday with only 2.
This is crazy!! But i kinda love it. Yup.

On my birthday one of my good friends tan sijia kinda surprised me!!
In that, i was quite shocked, like really.
I dunno how to explain what she did, maybe u shld just go see her blog yeah!
HAHA, well, all i can say was the my supergirl is also great in organizing the day.
Had a whole lot of fun that day!

Yesterday went out with some of the guys
After that i met one of my long lost friends celine.
Quite funny how we started talking, well, friends like these are quite tough to come by.
Apparently both of us are like experiencing alot of similar things.
OH WELL!!! Its funny.
GONNE GO OUT NOW!!!!!

No comments: