Sunday, August 24, 2008

to the end

Listening to : I will follow you into the dark



I'm quite a happy man. Heh, maybe its just recently.
Just ran my 10k. Quite fun run going with Calvin and all.
Heh, well, highlight would be the graduation yesterday.
Yup, the SOT graduants are really the stars of the night.
To me, it only one girl! HAHA! Yup! Its my SUPERGIRL!
Don't ask me why man, but she's really the best there is. Heh.
Many won't know the problems she ahd the past 5 months in sot.Yup, gotta admit, it really was exceptionally not easy for her.
Maybe its a biased point of view, but i'm really proud of her for making it this far.
For pushing so much, guess i'll really follow her till the end. Heh.
Many are asking me, when's my turn.....
Ok fine, after i got long hair again. HAHA!
Well, gonna watch money no enough 2 soon.
hope its going to be nice. WELL!! See my girl soon!


No comments: