Saturday, August 02, 2008

Blues!

Listening to : No One - Alicia Keys

Its the AFTERNOON!
Sleep was good, heh. Well, woke up feeling quite ok.
Going out today. can't spend much time with shiming, guess cause she woke up at like 12.
HAHA! Gotta admit she sleeps ALOT!
Anyway, still think yesterday was quite fun dancing with my girlfriend.
Bad thing is that she gotta do many many things today. So i only got tonight with her.
Hope tomorrow there's some leftover time.
I remember last week was a real breather for me.
Like it was really quite fun. Hope this week will be the same way.
Lunch with family then hopefully dinner with some of the trackers.
Hopefully shiming can be with me for some time in the afternoon before she goes to FOP.
Dunno, somehow my birthday is going to be a leave day, but i dunno wat to do.
Doubt i'll go crazy. heh, i just wanna chill and relax that day. WHAO!

No comments: