Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Confidence

Listening to : Bottle it up : Sarah Bareilles

I'm back on a wednesday! I'm happy once again!
I just did my Ex 5 and i think it went relatively well.
Not just that, i just met shiming. I'm really happy cause i met her too!
Well, i guess its these times which really just make u appreciate the time u have in life.
HAHA!
I dunno, i'm quite enjoying this week though its longer for me.
Maybe i'm thinking differently now.
U just need one thing along the week to just tip everything over!
That makes u really high....
I want my weekend to come. Though its short.....
But still, i know this weekend is important for shiming...
I wanna be there. Well!!! Other than that...
Mark's last week, Alvan short week.....
We're all experiencing different things eh. HAHA!

No comments: