Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mission Accomplished

Listening to : Crushcrushcrush - Paramore

I am now at the 4th day out of 5 in my so called 'break'.
I have to admit, its really working.
I feel alot more relaxed and really happy i took the break.
Spent a good day with my girlfriend, friday was spent celebrating birthdays and partying a little.
I guess its really a fulilling 5 days.
Whats more!?!? I've got 2 more days!
Today gonna go service, i guess will hang with my cg, or at least try to do so.
Still can't exactly CLICK with them. I still find em a little tough to break.
ANYWAY! Been going to a few new places.
Now i just wanna rest and recover my body.
But bad thing is that i've been drinking WAY too much.
3 days in a row! On friday we spent a LITTLE too much on drinks.
So ya, my stamina is likely to be destroyed.
Gonna go service now. Still relatively tired....

No comments: