Saturday, August 02, 2008

These are the nights...

Listeining to : the great escape

Wow, yesterday was truly quite fun i think.
spending it with shiming and all. Guess its a first for me.
But i'm really tired ad considering i just got home, its now like 5 am in the morning.
I'm waiting for alvan to pop by so that i can pass him my number 4.
Hopefully i never need to use it again thats whay i wanna give it to him.
Well, dun wanna comment too much on the previous week cause nothing really much did happen
So in such a case, look forward to next week! National day week and leave week!
That means super slack and alot of days off week!
I can't wait man. I just wanna chill and relax.
Only downside is that possibly she gotta go overseas next weekend.
And also, for some dumb reason, cell is on thursday.
I'm totally not going this time round. Quite irritated actually.

No comments: