Saturday, August 19, 2006

WHAT A SHOCK!

Listening to : Time is running out- Muse

FINALLY! the week is over.
It has been such a very tiring week.
Night studying almost everyday to chiong all the tests.
Well lets see, physics test was kind of a let down. Really, I so thought I could do much better.
History test was kind of rubbish, thought I was able to complete the essay at least. AHHH!
BUT! maths test ytd felt rather good. HAHA!!
Ok besides the point, got back my econs and GP papers.
Rather annoyed by both of em.
GP failed, by like a few marks only, if only lester didn't minus marks for late work.
But not the point, better buck up.
And yeah, failed econs, was rather devastated, like really devastated.
I never fail econs. AHHH!!

SO this means WAR!!!
No more time to slack, its time to turn on the engine full power again!
I so wanna do well for promos, though there's so much to do for so many things.
BLEH!

Ok, another shocking incident was ytd track AGM.
IN a way, i was caught by surprise.
Was actually given the title of captain, not really expecting it.
Also didn't know if i could handle it.
But according to Supergirl, I'll be able to.
Other than that, I'll train real hard to win some good stuff next year.
YEAH!!!

No comments: