Saturday, August 05, 2006

missing....

Listening to : I write sins not tragedies

Sorry this blog has really been out of action.
Due to the erm demand for me to blog.
Here I am!
Well heading down for FOP later on. Sounds kinda exciting.
Nothing much happened the past week or so.
Just that its now 5 weeks to promos.
How freaky is that?? AHHHH!!
WIth the national holiday around the corner.
Hopefully can catch some study time.
SOmehow i think every teacher is pissed with my class.
We even got Paul Poh to be fumed at us.
Other than our new physics teacher who shows us multiple videos on physics.
Videos that last for 10 min to explain only 5 seconds of physics.
-.- Smart fella eh.
.
I was just given a watch by maid. Apparently its been hiding in the stor room for months.
Then I read the manual and realised.
This watch acts as a storage devise as well.
Wow. Thats kinda cool.
Though I doubt i'll wear it, but it sounds kinda cool man.
.
Now Superman is down with a lil running nose.
Dunno why also. Maybe i'm getting fat.
Something still feels missing today. Like i'm forgetting something.
Think i'm paranoid about things. AHHH!
.
Ok fine, recently I have reveived this comment from like a billion people.
"Lionel you talk too much."
or
"Lionel You talk too loud".
Most of the time its the latter one.
I never knew i was THAT loud until I managed to shout to a friend who's at PAC from the basketball court. Now that scared me also....heh.

No comments: