Monday, August 28, 2006

Edits...

Listening to : Across the Universe - Beatles

I'm trying to be easily satisfied recently.
However, it really isn't working.
I'm actually really tough to please I realised.
WHy?? maybe cause I can't stand not knowing how to do things.
Not knowing how to solve problems.
Not knowing how to make people happy and the same time pls myself.
AHHHH!!! I need to eat food.
Oh. I like food. Everytime i eat, i'm happy.
Everytime I run, i'm happy also...HAHA!

SO yeah, back to reality.
School....EEEEEeeee....
Ok maybe not that bad. In fact its good in a way.
All the people are getting better and better.
Ignoring all the external pressures and exams, which really cause people to faint,
think i'm still kinda ok.

3 weeks to the big thing, wonder how ar....really...HOW AR!!!

No comments: