Friday, August 25, 2006

CHER CHER TEACHER!!!

Listening to : Dolphins Cry - Live

Being extremely awed by today's performance by "jus-deep",
I'm cuyrrently very much addicted to this song "dolphins cry".
ALl should go check it out.
Well It was fun today, went back to MSHS today.
Apparently must of the teachers still remembers us as the nototious ppl of 4F.
Well it was good to see keong again.
Heh... Celebration was cool also.
In fact one of the best I've had.
Good job on the council.
.
Well this week hasn't been so wonderful though.
INfact its rather dreading.
It's so jkia lat, i actually kept quiet yesterday night.
Now even i was shocked by that.
The gear for Promos has definitely shifted up many gears.
My mind is ready, but my body isn't.
.
Apparently I'm still filled with many PW stuff,
Being plauged by the "Choppy sentences comments".
Its rather annoying.
Well, It's gonna be a tough stretch from now to after Oral Presentation for PW.
AHHHH!!

No comments: