Monday, August 07, 2006

sweet 17....

Listening to : Great Is Our God - CCC

So today is the big day.
Ok I admit, at first it wasn't so BIG!
After today, it felt like one of the biggest. Heh. Not cause of the presents.
But the atmosphere everyone gives. WOW!
Right now using my brothers computer since he isn't around.
Staying over at NUS today. heh. So gonna enjoy his room.
.
Other than my birsthday FOP and anniversary was a few days ago.
I think both were equally awesome.
Really. Even while serving, it was amazing.
For the whole sunday, I was outside at Kallang doing busing.
heh. I have to admit, it was a little dreadful at first. But it soon became kinda enjoyable.
Once again, think cause of the people there.
We all started enjoying and having fun working with each other.
A funny accident was when I had to flag a bus then a taxi stopped.
Now that was embarrassing.
.
So yeah. I was pleasently surprised SEVERAL times. The first was sat FOP.
Pei Fen came up moments into last praise to say we're gonna have a section debrief.
Sounding quite serious, she said something bad happened to someone in our section.
For a moment i feared it was someone from my team.
After service, started calling my team people to call for debrief.
Wondering what has happened. Pei Fen approached me telling me he's from my team.
My heart sank. Literally.
I was SO SIAN LA!!!
Then Sis Florence said, YA!!! problematic usher. U!!!!!!!!!
It took me a moment to realise....
OH MY GOODNESS!!! they're celebrating my birthday.
Yeah. Was really happy they did it as such. heh. thanks man.
.
Next was the trackers. Well my fake family that is.
First I followed Feline to polyclinic cause her took dropped.
After that headed to bishan, watched Lakehouse. Cool movie.
Then ate pasta mania. Was rather satisfying.
Then XY had to go toilet with Feline, wondering why they carry bag.
They said it was girl stuff. -.-. Ok....
Then me and supergirl eventually went to meet em.
Upon leaving. She said STOP!!!!!! and blindfolded me with her jacket in the middle of Bishan.
Now that was real embarrassing.
Whats even funnier was that she began to lead me off to somewhere.
It was extremely funny cause i was talking extremely loudly and apparently everyone can't see my face but all stared at shiming. heh.
SHe led me all the way to some playground where they had SPARKLERS!!!
haha. Well they started singing and celebrated. A blast man.
heh...so i'm now ready for my 17th year of existence now.


Back to reality....studies...

No comments: