Thursday, August 10, 2006

NATIONAL DAY!!!!

Listening to : 98.7

I've spent a few moments trying to kill several ants around my room.
Realised that my room is beign infested with em.
Ok. TODAY IS NATIONAL DAY!
Yeah. happy birthday SIngapore!!!! Though we weren't that patriotic.
Think it'll do.
We went to watch fireworks today. WHich apparently we couldn't watch.
What a waste, sad case man.
After that went to eat prata which was victors "treat"
In fact today was a rather normal day. Other than having the class outing to watch movie.
Watched Dragon Tirger Gate which was a laughable movie.
Kinda sad cause I kinda hoped for it to be at least appealing.
After that we went to buy several presents for teachers day.
Think we spent a bomb already.
But the biggest bomb, Ms Lee's present, has yet to be bought.
150 bucks for her man...thats alot.
.
Well yesterday was really fun though.
We had the big walk, which was seriously a waste of time.
Really, I've never walked so much in such a long time before.
After that went to eat prata, which took SUPER LONG!!
Then met up with supergirl and XY again.
Was supposed to study but eventually came to my house to study.
Yeah right, study.
That was a big joke man.
We ended up watching scary movie 3 and playing around.
They were amazed by the fact that my maid is such a slacker.
Then I realised, she really has been slacking around alot.
Well, since it doesn't really affect me. I won't really care too. heh....
We spent half the time playing the guitar and singing songs as well.
Both of em insisted on singing "that thing you do" many times.
Heh... Was really funny. It was fun as well.
Won't mind that happening again.
Then all went home like 1015. Which Supergirl got scolded.
BUt was nice enough to call me at night. =).
Heh....I'm tired now...slept only like 5 hours....gonna bathe then talk again.
haha!!!! once again.
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: