Monday, August 14, 2006

Soon soon...

Listening to : Do I Make You Proud - Taylor Hicks

Recently I have been plagued by the panic bug.
To realise that its only 5 weeks away. Now thats wrong.
I'm not really anticipating the start of exams. But I rather get it over and done.
.
Can't really remember what happened the past few days.
Well only memorable thing was yesterday when I went to mug with the rest at Bishan.
My bro went to DRAGON BOAT! Now that was a joke.
Later he came to J8 to meet me and TREAT me dinner.
Thats nice of him. Wow. I was shocked, in a good way. heh.
After that we went to watch ant bully. Kinda funny eh. 2 Men watching a cartoon. heh.
Amazingly it was an ok movie. It was kinda entertaining. Heh.
Well before the start of the movie, my bro literally went into the other theatres to watch other movies for like 5 minutes.
We caught like 5 min of the new indian movie, 5 min of Dragon tiger gate again and some other show.
I can't believe we actually did that. -.-.
Well point being, i realised my bro really is a good guy. heh.
.
Today was also supposed to be a VERY jia lat day.
COnsidering i slept at 1 studying for hist, I was amazingly tired.
After sch studied with XY cuz the other 2 couldn't make it.
Then when the whole day felt bad cuz of phy test and some unknown reason.
Supergirl came back with dinner!!!
WAHAHAHA! It was amazingly surprising.
It made my day. Heh...It seems it wasn't a bad day after all.
.
Think I'm a blessed man....YEAH!!!

Once again, back to reality...STUDY AR!!! Btw...night study starts 2moro. yeah...haha!

No comments: