Monday, September 11, 2006

its 1.24

Listening to : Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse.
Ok i intend to finish this entry by 1.30 and sleep.
WOw. It's been exactly 2 weeks since I last blogged.
Must say I've been rather caught with several things (DUH)
Well...Life's been cool.
Other than the fact that promos are in exactly a weeks time.
I am so not gonna do well....
Compared to Mids.
I'm FAR FROM READY!!!!
Though frankly this promos, i'm not really aiming too high.
Really. THough I know I should.
But oh well, a pass for everything makes me happy.
I'm somehow being acustomed to the mentality of "can promote can le"
Frankly, thats really what I'm aiming for.
.
SO!!! I'm so going to MUG!!
Cause Lionel doesn't want to retain.
No no. That will be really bad.
But then again, Lionel is retarded. Or am I??? Hmmm..
.
ANyway!!! that was really dumb.
Ok ok. On thursday/Friday, Me and Alvan attempted the amazing feat of.
"Lets Meet at 1 to study till 6 and go school to chiong till 7pm.".
HOWEVER!!!
That resulted in the after effects of
"Lionel is really grumpy cause he has a HUGE headache and is dying from exhaustion and is falling sick".
True enough, I really fell sick yesterday.
Though its short term. It's actually scary.
.
OK!! It's 1.29.
I'm stoning at the moment.
Superman is happy with his family of maggots, mushrooms, pigs, little squirms and super-people.
BLEH!!!
NITEZ PPL!

SEE YOU AFTER PROMOS!!!! PLS STUDY HARD PPL!!! DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OF YOU IN 'C' BLOCK NEXT YEAR!!!!

No comments: