Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Post-Mortem

Listening to : Run - Snow Patrol

Currently I'm feeling while bad....
Really bad...
Maybe it's cause of yesterday. When i really did badly for econs.
Though I really did do ALL i can.
I was apparently too rushed and read wrongly.
Well, I can't possibly beat myself up on it.
Many people did not too well.
So i'm gonna lift my head up, cause i know i tried.
All of us should have a high head. Yeah.

ANYWAY!!!
I'm rather fired up cause of what happened.
SO yeah, i'm studying insanely hard for physics.
SO much so i actually finished the TYS in 8 hours.
I'm shocked myself. SO much so I spent 3/4 of the day teaching.
I So want my friends to do well.
I rather i get a C and so does everyone else than I get an A while others don't pass.
Supergirl...U can do well. YUP!
.
Gonna eat now...hungry....
Heard hist was good.
Econs was supposed to be easy.
GP was ok.
Wonder if physics tomorrow is gonna be ok.
CHinese..A joke...i'm gonna sleep super late on thursday cause i have time to sleep on friday.
Think i have 3 whole hours.
In the hall with aircon. SOunds good to me.
Then maths. 6 whole days for maths.
If i fail. I seriously should consider buying a labtop soon...

No comments: