Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Time to rest...

Listening to : Jaded - Aerosmith

It's been what?? A few days??
Ok ok. I have to admit, it was realy jia lat the past few days.
In fact real bad.
Think i'm overworking a lil too much.
Heh. Or rather think i'm playing too much.
Yesterday i had a MASSIVE headache where i almost broke.
Yeah, it was so bad I hardly did anything.
Think its cause of the sun. We played touch and frisbee for like an hour.
It was SEERING hot....literally. Think thats why i'm like dying.
Haha. SO today took it much easier.
.
But something was like missing the past few days.
It was extremely weird a feeling.
Yeah. I found it tough to focus much.
Bleh... Maybe its just me....
Or maybe......
NEVER MIND!
Now I shall just focus on my studies.
.
Oh apparently every teacher is like against my noise now.
I Shall REALLY shuddup. I hope...
SPeaking of which, we have a new phy teacher.
Alphonsus Wong. He's a saviour for us.
I so don't wanna die at this point of time. SO we're throwing all questions at him!
Haha. Well other than GP, which i'm sleeping in almost every lesson.
All our H2 subs have reasonably good teachers.
.
Well exams next week le. Start cleaning up!!!!
Btw...we saw a real lizard in class...it was a joke!

No comments: