Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Transecending all boundaries-a friend

In many situations, Love has its ability to conquer whatever may come its way. It may not just be the love shared between a guy and a girl. Rather it has many variations. One specific type of love I'm sure all of us share is the brotherly love or rather love between friends. Friends aren't just people you meet in your daily life be it school or work place. They are people who stick with you, share burdens with you, listen to you, build you up spiritually mentally and physically.In the family of Christ it is exactly the same thing. Sometimes people often question me, why don't you get angry?? Why don't you retaliate when you are being pissed off?? A question sometimes I myself have no answer for. Issit because I juz don't care? Today I realised its not so simple. There's no point in being angry. You curse him, things get worst. You bless him, he gets confused. Not only that, since I'm going to be seeing him almost everyday for the whole year, I mind as well enjoy him. Simple as that. Thats why I choose not to flare up or anything like that. A friend won't focus on how ugly you look how bad you act. He will still care about you and love you as a friend.

No comments: