Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Bro coming back and Scary day

People come and go, but family members stick beside you whether you like it or not. Seeing my brother depart from our home country heading off to New Zealand to serve our nation didn't really impact me or make me feel very sad for some reason. I mean yes, He's gone, Would most indefinately feel sad, But this time round, wasn't so bad. Frankly, Wayne Choong practically slipped of my mind the moment the day ended. Sounds evil eh, but strangely today as he returned home. Seeing him made me feel happy and warm inside. Giving me smiles and laughter the moment my eyes were laid on him. Moral of story is, Treasure your loved ones man! Even though they may seem insignificant at present time. When they're gone. You will miss them! Next up! Jokes and Laughter were filling the air as Me and my classmates were heading to geog lecture. Was shocked to see Mr Lau suddenly appear behind us tellingus to tuck in shirts etc. And apparently, behind us were a group of boys coming in late and making much noise! DK(Dennis Koh)(DM) followed behind them soon after asking for the boys who were knocking on the staff room window. Unbelievably he called me out!! and oh my Goodness! My HP was in the pocket. It was so so so scary. It almost got confiscated but thank God it didn't. So another moral. sometimes we don't have to fear many things. Like i was scared for nothing, he wasn't even looking out for a handphone. And if you have a clear conscience theres nothing to fear!!

No comments: