Tuesday, February 01, 2005

January is history(pizza hut)

The current date is 1st of Febuary. And indeed January is History!! 1 month down and 9 more to go before the big O. Nonetheless! I will not put so much stress on myself. Its slow constant studying from now onwards. Have not updated my blog for the past week cause was kind of busy with well Everything!! I really thank God now I'm not thinking of BGR or stuff like that. People obsessed with that would really have to manage their time well. Let me update you of interesting things last week. Hmmm a peculiar incident which kinda caught my attention was when i went to pizza hut with my mum after i cut my hair. Quite shocked to realise the restuarant was not filled with humanity instead it was 90% vacant. However, the thing that caught my attention was the waitress, I was not impressed by her beauty whatsoever, I was impressed by her courtesy and her friendliness. She gave a very sweet looking smile. PS. I was melting. More importantly her co-worker was scolded by her their manager cause of some calculation problems. To my surprise, that waitress didn't attend to other customers but Comforted her hurt friend. That was what caught my eye the most. PPL!!! This is my type of gal!! Not saying i want a GF but ya if i were to have one. She'll something like that. =)

No comments: