Sunday, February 13, 2005

CNY!!! A breakthrough one!

Showers of blessing has been open upon me in this time of festivities. Other than me skipping school on friday. Everything was rather pleasant and enjoyable this New year. Got quite a few Hong Baos but didn't bother to count. Was rather oblivious to the fact that they were there during this season. Other than being blessed multiple times. I was shocked when one of my unchurched cousins gave $50 to my brother to give it as a thanksgiving offering to God for everything he has done in his life. Another shocking thing is 2 of my cousins are pregnant!!! Which means i'm going to be an uncle soon!! Unbelievable?? Believe it...This year was also different because this year i wasn't presecuted very badly or made a fool of. Rather this year many more cousins and relatives come to believe in God. They just need the extra push!! Then they'll be in church!! Another unexplainable happening was that on Friday i was walking out to the bus stop. A man stopped me and offered me a modelling job!! Oh mAN!!!!! AHHHH!! Well i had to decline but i told him If i needed cash i would call him!! And its $60 an hour!!!!!!

No comments: