Sunday, February 06, 2005

Shall we dance?? Not strong but made strong

bursting out in laughter, yesterdays reunion dinner cum house warming at my aunt's house was an enjoyable one. We Spent our time eating and well watching a movie which well impacted me in a way. It was 'Shall We Dance', a very good show!! It was about a man dancing to be happy!! I kinda looked back to bball and thought hmmm, now i play juz for the fun for the game!!And i truly enjoy it!
Next issue was about today. Hmmm well many many other people are going to blog about john bevere and his preaching so ya i dun think i'm going to blog about tat but it was more about 2day's ushering duty. It was great and everything well i wasn't really showing much leadership though however thats besides the point. One occasion was when we were keeping the chairs. Btw, most of us can only carry 2 chairs. So one brother tried to carry 3 or 4 chairs which is a feat. I asked him, hey are you able to carry that many chairs. He turned to me smiled and said. "no I can't, thats why i'm carrying them!!" At that moment I was so inspired by his words. Many times we are unable to do some tasks laid out for us. But if we don't do it, If we don't step out in Faith to believe in God that "Hey maybe this is possible!!". nothing would be accomplished. We aren't strong but we are made strong!!!

No comments: