Saturday, September 11, 2010

REORDER

Listening to : Monster - Professor Green

Well, I can't begin to explain how things have been going. Gosh....
When I think about what I can blog or rather the various thoughts that I usually have.
Sadly, I realized I don't have much. Hmmm, guess you can say that things have been under control?
Things have been really going the way they should be.
Or rather, maybe things are just getting really really boring.
I wish I had a thousand and one things to say and thoughts to go through.
Yes I do, But guess it'll be too boring for a blog like this.
Man... Has life really reduced to such a state after coming to NUS?
There HAS to be a whole lot more than this. I hate it when I'm put under strict scrutinized observation.
It's like I have no choice to begin with. Or rather, I have no way out at all.
This wasn't the way things should be even after SOT.
I should be living with so much more purpose and vision.
Basically, something is VASTLY WRONG! Maybe it's my priorities.
Maybe it's really something else. Maybe it's like i'm supposed to do so much more...

So what is it??
Someone hit me with a brick, smack me in the head, SHOW IT TO ME!!
I know, I'm supposed to sit down and pray.
Yes, it's as easy as it sounds honestly.
But doing so isn't enough. It takes real steps which I need to take.
Balance is key.
Maybe this GEP thing isn't the best for me.
Maybe I'm supposed to just drop it all and do what I really love.
Do what I really believe in.
I look around and see so many photos in my room.
I'm always comforted by them.
Cause honestly, I know that when I don't know what to do, don't know where I'm headed to.
When I'm even headed in the wrong direction.
They're probably always there beside me.
Almost every single one of them have been by my side every step of the way.
Some have been lost, some have been close to my heart ever since.
But guess that's what makes it all worth while.
When I know that I can't take it anymore, they're right there.

So if I haven't said so yet.
THANK YOU!!!!
Cause Lionel wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for you and your magic in my life.
Yeah, so even though I really feel that I'm not living up to my expected capacity in NUS.
Though I'm not living out all the best of my visions.
I'm glad still, cause I'm surrounded by people whom will either remind me of it or bring me to it.
I worked so hard in JC, I almost lost all.
So this time NUS will be different. I'm going to work hard.
But remember where I've been.
Cause I'm looking to the future and not through the small rear mirror.
Pace and balance is the most important.
So in the coming months, it's going to be a few priority shifts in my life.
To have Rest days, to have date nights, to have supper opportunities and of course, crossfit and mugging. I'm going to try to make time for all these.
Still.. SLEEP IS SECONDARY TO ALL.
Help me change.....PLEASE CORRECT ME!
I need to reorder much of my plans and time.


No comments: