Sunday, September 19, 2010

Time for CHANGE!

Listening to : If we ever meet again - Timbaland ft Katy Perry

I'm just really relieved that the week of 'break' is here. I'm gonna try to make full use of it!!!
Of which, I don't have much mapped out.
But I really do wanna catch up BIG time on my work and tutorials etc.
Extremely lagging in terms of academic statures.
Well, I don't have much planned out this week. but well, I've only have 2 nights taken away.
Ie. Tuesday and Thursday.
Other than that, I'm totally good to gooo!!!!
Trying my best to keep focused and not be so easily distracted.
But gosh, there're a thousand and one things which I so wanna do this week.
Well, I don't have MUCH choice do I? So I'm just gonna be the plain old man and stick to the program.
Study and more studying.
PS. IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE!!!!

No comments: