Wednesday, September 29, 2010

biggerrrr!

Listening to : Modern Drummer - Ungdomskulen

So I'm beginning to lost it.
I'm pulling my hair, yanking my brain, torching myself, confused as ever!
Ok, I'm stressed. Yes, I'm rather VERY STRESSED!
I'm honest about it, I swear, NUS is taking the life out of me. If I had the option, I'll redo army....
Ok on second thoughts, maybe not.
Well, life hasn't been too kind honestly.
Still have yet to get some clear direction in NUS.
It's becoming more and more of a blur... honestly.
However, certain things are being more and more firm in my life.

Maybe I'm not made to be this stressed out.
I'm probably doing something wrong here. Perhaps even focusing on the wrong things.
Which may seem so prudent and obvious, I may just be looking at a totally wrong direction.
Am I to be an advocate of a workaholic?
I used to be so certain and sure that I am one and my successes have been because of it.
But well, the methods have to change it seems.
Everyone here is giving their 101% and don't seem to get tired.
It's time to play a different ball game.
I initially thought that enforcing a sabbath day for myself was sufficient.
Looks like that ain't enough.
It's easy to fall into a natural pathway, it's easy to give in to stress..
Unless we actually do something about it, I think we are all going to fall into depression....
REALLY!
Anything left by itself without any external forces acting on it will soon erode.
Time to get our mindsets constantly altered....
Which then makes sense....
When we begin to set our mind on what the spirit desires...
Now I know what it means when I received that fateful revelation.
That walking the path, following the perfect will...
Is far from easy.
Is far from an array of distractions which come in really massive ways.
Think it's time to put a VERY BIG signpost in my head.
"DON'T GIVE IN"

From the simplest of simple, to the toughest of tough.
I just need to always wake up, remembering those few words.
Gosh.... I've really forgotten some great habits....
What happened to the "I'm gonna make it!", "I'm so gonna get 5.0!".
Need more of that in my life....

Crossfit, bringing the cross to fitness....
Just something I thought of the past few days....
Hmph, I really have to do something about it.... I want to!

It represents so much more than a gym.
Well, it's about making the lives of others better....
Advocating the cultural mandate...
One day...
New dreams are arising.
"BIG IS NOT STRONG, STRONG IS STRONG!"

No comments: