Wednesday, September 29, 2010

biting dust and SPITTING IT OUT!

Listening to : TGIF - Katy Perry

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.
I'm taking it rather better than I expected.
Guess I really have to learn to pick myself up after a defeat.
Especially when it's one straight to the heart.
It does suck in a certain way.
However, I gotta remember a simple fact....
I've been a victor SO MANY TIMES. One hit won't make a difference.
What matters now is that I continue working hard.
Learning from the mistakes......
Most importantly, getting myself back into full steam.
It's like the pump up right before the WOD.
And when it actually starts, you don't feel as 100%.
You don't stop, you plough your way through!!

So....
THIS IS HOW IT'S GOING TO ROLL.
So if this is how things are going to be....
Then I'm so going into overdrive real soon.
Things can be alot easier if I just take a back seat....
BUT MAN I AIN'T BACKING DOWN JUST YET.
It's been so long since I felt this way...
Feels like I'm a small school kid again brooding over the smallest of mistakes.
Oh brings me back to the days.....
Gotta strike a balance. Can't be too bothered if I don't make it.
But at the same time, not the person to give in to mediocrity.
So I'm going to work hard.... and smart.

I just hope I don't burn out.....
Anyway, I like one of the phrases quoted by a friend.....
"I'm just like David and Goliath! The giant is straight ahead and I'm ready to slay him! Just that I don't have stones just yet... just sand. BUT DON'T WORRY! This David is molding it together!! Just you wait!!!"

May appear tired just like this but.........
I'VE GOT MUCH MORE INSIDE!

No comments: