Thursday, September 02, 2010

come on take the rest of me

Listening to : Little Wonders - Rob Thomas

So it has ended, the wonderful exciting journey has finally ended.
I know, life goes on, we should get back to excelling and doing our best.
In fact, I really should be studying right about now.
However, I feel that I should just spend a couple of moments reflecting.
SOT has been great, has been life changing for that matter.
I have been given many opportunities to do many different things.
Many were new experiences altogether, some are similar experiences but at an even higher level.
I am quite sure that SOT has allowed me to do much more than I imagined.
After these 6 months, what can I say? In a few lines, what and how has SOT changed me?

Simply put it, my heart has found it's direction, I have known the dripping oil again.
I have enjoyed the pleasure of fellowship, the meaning of family.
I have seen the pains of the World which cries out for help.
I have experienced and served in ways which supersede my own imagination.
I have most of all, come to know God again.

I would definitely miss SOT.
I would want to speak more about it, and I will.
Now is just the period of catching up. Please keep me in prayer k?
Love you deep deep!

No comments: