Thursday, September 02, 2010

long long way from here.

Listening to : Beautiful Exchange - Hillsong

I deem myself a break, after working real hard the whole day.
I need a breather. Guess that's what the night is for.
Not going to push myself beyond a certain limit, not just yet.
However, I do want to continue the topic which I so abruptly ended.

Perhaps, now that SOT has ended, what is left in my heart? What is left in my soul?
I know that my spirit has been tremendously blessed. but in terms of my head knowledge, my heart sensations, I really wish to know where I stand right now.
Sadly, immediately after SOT, I had no time to do this reflection in a proper manner.
It's all about the mad rush in NUS now. It's all about the paper chase once again.
However, is this it? Is it all over? And that SOT is over and done with?
The amazing things and breakthroughs which we all witnessed and achieved all take a back seat?
I do hope that it isn't the case, I just wish that I could take a week or so to really reflect.
However, certain things I know are certain about. The few moments which will never depart from my heart or my spirit. The moments of victory, the moments of toil and eventual triumph.
I admit, there have been real times in SOT whereby I really wanted to give up.
However, call it the pressure of the title? Or perhaps the need to pull everyone up.
I just couldn't bring myself to break. I just couldn't.
We have all come a long long way. I have made it thus far.
Not by my strength but by the strength of GOD.
I can only give thanks for the past 6 months.
It has been a real big roller coaster ride. But the memories will never fade.
The friendships will not be broken, not if I can help it.

Perhaps one of the few things which I can really testify, is what a few people can do.
What amazing things can be done if they just set their mind to it.
If they just dedicate their lives to a cause or a purpose. They can achieve great and mighty things!
Well, heading back to this race isn't easy.
Though I may not have had time to reflect how SOT has changed my life.
I'm going to start this next phase right, being the salt and light.
but most importantly, knowing what this is all about.
Why this is all for. For whom am I doing it for.
The people whom I have around me to push me on.
The victories I know that I have which can always give me courage.
If you ask me, what is going to be different.
It's all of these. It's about being in a new dimension altogether.
Everything that comes through that thick skull just can't seem to be seperated from God.
How all of these make all one big sense.

Thank you for SOT.
Thank you for everything that has happened this past year.
For now, thank you for the upcoming battles to be waged, the victories to be stood upon.
Cause whatever happens, I am more than a conqueror.

No comments: