Saturday, August 21, 2010

work when it hurts

Listening to : For the first time - The Script

Doing things out of what motive?
What is the driving issue that you have in doing ridiculous things?
I'm going to come across real tonight.
I pace back and forth pondering what this is all about.

Coming back from pretty much the best wedding ever, I am really satisfied!
It's the time of celebrations!
Yesterday was graduation dinner, today was Yvonne's wedding, tomorrow is Shuyun and Ryans' Birthday celebration. I'm looking forward to them both now.
However, my heart is slightly dampened.
What is the point in having so much fun if you aren't happy.

Communication is key to life, I understand that more then ever.
Trust me when I say that I know what communication represents.
Being in the air force and in Usher ministry for so long. Communicating is so very important.
But when it all comes down to it, I am barely struggling to handle things and settle down.
Give me time. PLEASE give me some space to adapt to transiting.

Honestly, I kind of started NUS on a wrong foot.
Starting something like that would mean that I need to be consecrated, get a vision for it.
However, I totally haven't had the time to do so.
It's been so crazy rushing from SOT and NUS, finishing assignments.
Going for crossfit / therapy for my back.
I haven't got the space and time to get that going, which is really aggravating.
Doing so is really important to me. Yet, I have failed to do so.
I know what 'I' have to do, what 'I' should be doing in NUS as well.
But I wanna know what GOD wants me to do, what I will do for him in this new environment.
My heart is not focused at this moment.
I need time to adapt and get over SOT after this last week.

I know it's painful, I know how it feels.
But I will return to overtime talks.
However, right now, I haven't had the capacity to even think through life just yet.
I feel that I have to take time this week to really reflect.
How SOT has been, how the past 9 months have been.
How my 21 years of life has brought me to where I am today.
I wish everyone understands!
It's a first time for me to expound it publicly.
I need a moment to adjust to my environment, lest I fall just like before.
Lest I take the wrong footing and stumble everytime I transit.
I haven't had a great 'transition' record.

I just hope things will change this time round!

PS. I know it's tough to juggle, but I will really really MISS SOT!

No comments: