Monday, August 02, 2010

after tonight!

Listening to : Ours - The Bravery

I've come to realize how important little things are to me.
How not even the small but also the tough.
We all keep saying that we are greater than ourselves.
That we are more than conquerors!!
However, Really, what are we conquerors over?
Small easy things? Or real distinct problems in life?
We say such phrases so easily, but where's the heat?
Where's the flame to test it all?
You don't need real Faith to go through the easiest of times.
You don't need hope when things seem pretty and fine.
You need it when you're really down and out.

So bring on the heat. I'm here to take it all.
Stretch me, pull me, move me. I'm ready!
What is it to Love when you go through tough times? I realized, I have never spoke of how life has changed through the years on this blog.
Of how I became who I am today. The changes that has happened.
All I can say is that at the end of the day, I am here now because of the Church, God and friends.
I'll tell the full blown story when I've got more time.

This is finally THE transition week. A new phase of life is here.
University!!!
I'm so thankful for everything up till now. My education route has finally brought me here.
From a little dimwit barely making it in Primary school.
To entering university next coming week.
I'm excited, but at the same time hopeful that eventually I'll be strong.
Let me not fall again like the last time. Or rather, let me rise up in times of transition!

No comments: