Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vision extended

Listening to : The Only Exception - Paramore

It seems to really fall into place.
I know how I am called at certain times. I know that when doors open I go.
When people call in need, I go. When He calls me to somewhere I undoubtedly go.
Most of the things which I am called to do may seem strangely similar to the things I want.
My talents and abilities also definitely play a very big role.
I've come to a very crucial decision just a few months ago.
Of which, I was very hesitant and unsure of my commitments, however, I chose nonetheless.
I knew there was a need to get focused and I did.

However, this new idea which comes bugging me religiously seems relentless.
I can't seem to ignore it because it all falls into place.
From the time I have stepped into SOT, the callings he have given to me.
To the mission trips and the times which cultural mandate was advocated.
I've been deeply moved by all of these. To realize that this fact cannot be ignored.
That what I am doing right now in my life, that crossfit is no longer what it seems.
That This seems like my marketplace to prosper in, to help groom and grow.
I would love to be like a typical person grooming my ministry and teams.
But I just feel that it isn't me. This is something which I feel, is beyond even myself.

Crossfit is no longer just about gaining strength, being able to supersede yourself.
It's not just about that anymore. It's about helping those people who are in lack.
Those people who are unsure of their next meal on the table. I want to help them.
I've been having this burden since the days in Kuching.
I have wanted to do so much for that family which has literally no vision whatsoever.
I felt so hopeless, How can I help these people?
Then I realized, it's more than just a sport, crossfit is here for this purpose, for them.
If what Coach said is really true, then I am for the box. I am here to stay.
I want to live for something more than myself. I want to live for others.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not in it to just try to get people to believe.
I really want to help those people in need. I will stay in crossfit, to train hard.
Thereafter, to help those who need help in, to teach those youngsters what it means to live.
To tell them that "You can do something you never imagined you can do."

Maybe nobody has told you that before?
But that's how I feel everytime I step into the box. That it's time for me to do something I once though was impossible. To reckon to myself that I am able to do amazing things!
Ultimately, I know that it's gonna be worth it. That because of the impact and the heart, people will come to know the Lord.
However, that really isn't the point anymore. I will do all it takes for this to happen.
To help those people without any vision to give them a vision.
To be able to show them what they've been looking for, for what I have found.

It's not just about fitness for them, it's about their lifestyle, their self-esteem.
To help them build a good core, figuratively and literally.
Because I believe that they're all angels, and with some help, they can fly again.
I just hope crossfit is something which they can come to do.
However, for now, i'll keep training hard, to better myself at this sport.
To be the light of the World so that one day, I'll be able to teach those kids too.
So one day, I can see their smile, which makes it all worth it.

God moves in very mysterious ways. This is by far the strangest I've seen.
To think that it is happening in my life right now.
It seems very far fetched, but this has been my dream. And I know I can do it.
I choose to want to do more now. Everyone says that they excel in various areas.
I want to do something here, I want to start something big.
So are you with me?

No comments: