Sunday, July 11, 2010

Never been

Listening to : What are you waiting for - Colby O Donis

I have to admit, this year has to be the fastest year ever.
i was just sitting down with one of the security guys and I realized....
It's 2 more months of SOT! Then it's the start of school.
I'm actually going to start NUS really soon. I can't believe it.
This year is passing by too fast.
It's mid point of the year. I have to admit, it's really been a great half.
Really. As for my goals, visions, dreams. I'm quite sure I'm one step closer to it.
I'm trying my best to improve myself everyday. I sound like a machine but it really seems that way. The time expanded will not come back.
But the fruits of it will remain. Forever, I hope.

The year of change. I hope that it'll really change for the better.
As for now, I just hope my motivations and intentions are of use and of benefit to the rest.
BACK TO REALITY LIONEL!
I'm not in a dance in the middle of a laser field.
I'm in reality. Where things don't exactly go the way they're supposed to be.
Where mistakes and disappointments happen.
I guess living in such a World is this way.
But then again, it's living in denial as well.
What are we? What are we to ourselves? To our spirits?
Are we to hide them all? Are we to conform to the standards of ourselves?
Just deep in thought.

No comments: