Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Listening to : King of anything - Sara Bareiles

The worst pressure that can come from anyone is the one which comes from within.
The feeling whereby you know that you've got too much to do.
However, I've come to realize that instead of being busy about the things around.
I find myself making way and time for the things which matters.
I know and I'm sorry if I haven't been the best around town.
I may have just stepped on wrong toes and even placed wrong priorities at times.
However, I'm gonna try to focus from tomorrow onwards.
I know that it's going to be a better day!

The need for the people around me is a priority.
However, I've come to realize that even that needs to be properly prioritized.
Everyone needs something. It's whether you see him as important or not.
Everyone can argue and debate about this whole issue over and over again.
But it's true. Why don't you bother to meet this person and bother caring for him?
It's simple, save the excuses, you just don't place him in priority.

So what is a priority in your life? One of significance?
Or one which is after the same old dumb rat race.
Or worst still, in this caught up idea of reaching out.
Don't get me wrong (I better clarify lest I die tomorrow)
Reaching out to the lost is all good and wholesome. Totally for it.
However, we may come to a point of really running this rat race of reaching out.
So substantiated and into the motion till we forget to do the one thing which matters.
Love.
We talk about love and love and love. We may say it out, preach it out.
Till we really may get numb to it.
We may be with that person we have to work on and really not do so out of love but compulsion.
Don't ever be a professional "lover".
Be genuine, be real, that's the facts which keep you going.

Someone told me recently and answered a burning question of mine.
"When it's so hard to love. What can we do?"
It was a straight forward answer, clear cut and to the point.
"Ask God for a bigger love tank. If it's running dry, you need more space!!"

This made me make two simple deductions.
1) Our love tank is limited in size (Possible unlimited like God's but I'm sure I'm far from it)
2) Our love tank can run dry
So if you wanna love more. You gotta do a few things?
1) Make room for more love to come in.
2) Be filled with alot more love more often
3) Be careful with whom you give love out to.

The first two comes by time and requests.
However, to be careful with whom we love??
Don't get me wrong once again. We are called to love everyone and anyone.
Even those whom inflict pain to you.
And I am a strong advocate of the fact that you give and it will be given back to you.
You lose your time, your effort, you WILL gain it back!
You expand your energy and service, people WILL give it back.
You share your love with others, you WILL be given that same amount, if not more, back.
So yes, we are to love everyone.
However, the words we use, have to be careful.
Most people know about the 4th Dimension.
Your words create it, making it something which is an atmosphere or realm around you beyong the 3D world.
Thus, the same applies, speak love, you create love.
However, you say you love your car and the next moment you say you love your wife?
I mean, are we ranking your car the same value as that of your wife??

This is what I'm talking about, not simply rationing the love.
But be careful with it.
Don't fall in love with the wrong things of this World.
Before you know it, it'll be drawing from the love tank of yours.
No matter how big it is, there's still a hole whereby it comes out from.
Love the things that matter, share with those whom matter.

Therefore, to keep your head in the game, don't simply focus on the idea of reaching out.
Or simply focusing on the wrong priorities in life.
Rank your love amounts so that you can properly ration that love.
be careful of whom and what you love.
Don't love the WRONG THINGS!!
Instead, don't love the action, love the person.

No comments: