Friday, August 13, 2010

Catalyst

Listening to : Catalyst - Linkin Park

So here it is, the new phase really starts now.
It's the time when the tide changes, we are really pitted against the best.
Fighting with not just the smartest but also the wittiest and most viscous crowd around town.
I'm excited for it. But before I move on into the new phases.
I haven't really had the time to evaluate or to think back as to how the time spent the past 9 months has been. I wonder, if it was really all worth it?
I begin to think if I have effected enough change in not just myself but the people around me.
Have I come to a place where I have grown.
Or is it all just a facade again? Which will simply dissipate the moment the tides rise sky high.
Note that I'm taking 6 modules. One more than the rest or the norm.
I'll be high on that.
I'm just awaiting the time when the trials will all just come in confrontation with the Faith.
What's the heat for if it's not here to put me to the test?
However, this time round, I know that I'm not alone. Totally not alone.
With the people around me, I care for them. They do for me as well.
I know I'm blessed, I just want to prove to myself a point here.
That greater things are really to come.

Keep the path straight. Run up strong and high.
I need to focus and remember why is this all for. Don't lose the vision.
Don't falter your mind, keep that end in mind.
Be that catalyst for the success of yourself and the people around you.
Drag and pull them up with you.
NUS. Let's create a storm in the place.
Call me arrogant? But I call it confessing out loud. I will get 5!
Why does everyone see it as impossible? Well guess what, it doesn't exist to me.
5. I'm going to make it happen!
Right now, I just need to get my whole system in motion.
Just like a body working together in crossfit to overcome something.
I've gotta work it all out first. My mind, spirit and soul.

No comments: