Sunday, October 03, 2010

laid it all out

Listening to : Oh My God - Ida Maria

Here I am, penning my thoughts down, in my bid to relax and commit to my sabbath.
Ok, I have been overreacting. Or rather, playing things up big time.
NUS isn't that stressful after all.
While speaking to an O level kid who thinks that his exams are the biggest around.
Telling him "You ain't seen nothing yet" is like telling myself the same thing!
I'm only year one bodoh...
I haven't seen no nothing yet!
So, while I'm at it, why not take it with good stride?
Maybe what we try to understand is really easy and we just need to take it easy.
With a simple mindset?
You just need to be in control of your emotions, your heart.
Then I'm sure the stress won't overwork you!
Yeah Yeah, I'm still aiming for the best there is!
But no longer will I place that unnecessary 'pressure' on myself.
I need to remember, it's always a BELL CURVE!

Well, that translates into slightly more time for myself.
To do better things and use for greater purposes.
No more will i squander them all away.
Time to put all time into good use.
Though slightly less studying (I really mean slightly)
It really means more structure in my day.
Can't afford to mess around too much too.
Even going down to the 15 min details.

Always remember what Pastor said.
"I make schedules on an hourly basis one month in advance, 1 week in advance, it drops to 15 min!"
Well, if that's what it takes to really be efficient.
Then well, I'M UP FOR IT! However....
Just need to ensure that all this channeled hard work, planning is in the right direction.
I'm still in the midst of mid terms guys. But well....
Time to really live life! :)

No comments: