Monday, October 11, 2010

Speak now

Listening to : Higher - The Saturdays

Love is indeed in the air.
After many celebrations. I really am glad it's all been successful.
Many of these moments are greatly taken for granted.
However, when you really begin to get in the mood, to appreciate it all.
You come to realize how amazing things are and have been.

Me and shiming have been together for 4 years now.
Yes, everyone gasp for air. 4 years!
It's been way long, and I'm really thankful for it.
It's not easy at all, however, if there's one thing I realized about Love.
Is that it truly is a very daring thing to do.
You put yourself in the open to be hurt, taking many risks to place your trust in another.
Not trying to make any statements but...
I genuinely think that to love me, the one whom no one can truly fully devote to, is really admirable. I mean, I haven't met anyone ever so dedicated to me before...
Thank you baby, for everything the past 4 years.
I know, mushy TTM.

But either way, I'm not exactly making a VERY big deal about it...
Come on, we're likely going to go all the way...
Yes, I'm confessing very positively. Which I think is very likely.
Which brings me to another joyous event.
Ern Ern's wedding. It was pleasent yet really classy.
Too much for me to even put into words. Anyhow, it's really sweet.
Well, nothing beats Yvonne's wedding though...
AWWWW, I can really feel the love in the air...
Or is it just me?

I'm really pleased and glad that it's finally over. Mid-terms that is...
After such a long and arduous few weeks, I'm more or less done.
I can only thank God for the results which I have gotten.
If it wasn't for his grace, I wouldn't be able to do it. In fact, I ask for more! The battle ain't over yet.
Well, other than that, I'm happy cause I'm going full crossfit again. Gosh....
I'm rather unfit after 2 weeks of inconsistency.
PHEW....

Getting the drive for things again. For the simplest things, many people will do anything to live a life which is happy, carefree.... Well, I can only say... Just Live. :)

No comments: