Thursday, October 21, 2010

Live life

Listening to : Say - John Mayer

We all chase some dreams at times. We all want to do things which we believe are right.
I just caught the bucket list due to the random dvd on the table.
Caught it and was amazingly moved.
I mean, really moved.

Sometimes maybe that's what you need.
To come to an end of yourself, to really just want to live your life.
To find that joy that we all already have inside of us.
To say what we always wanted to say...
To do what we always wanted to do...
To live out what we are really here for.
To help someone while you still can.

Then I wonder, what is in my bucket list?
I figured I wouldn't need to be THAT old for me to have one.
Let alone live life to the fullest, do things which I have always wanted to do!
Well, don't get me wrong, not the rash things which get us into trouble.
We all need moderations here and there.
But man... Sometimes you just feel all cooked up doing things you know you shouldn't be.

Guess this all comes together through the past few days...
From the things that Jeff said about having the matters of the heart in action.
Till having a simple bucketlist...
Maybe they aren't as superficial as it all seems, maybe they are dreams and all that.
Maybe they're just random ideas which I really want to see come to pass.
Sometimes they're even the amazing things which appear so little.

But this bucket list of mine will really be all that I want...
I'll never know whats going to come out of this.
I can possibly care so much about my grades, my life, my work.
Till I forget the things which I truly enjoy...
I wouldn't want to waste a single hour.
Well, I would really want to help someone find that joy as well.
I want to live LIFE!

No comments: