Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Time

Listening to : Eh, eh (Nothing else i can say) - Lady Gaga

I'm honestly too tired to type anymore. Too used to typing in work and home.
Well, figured i should do up an entry for the week. I mean it is Easter week!!
I'm really happy its Easter again!
Short week!!! YAY! Ok not only that,
I'm happy cause its really a time to rejoice cause JESUS rose from the DEAD!!!
I hope all those around me understand what that means and its significance.
If 2009 years ago, Easter didn't happen. I think we'll be quite sorry sould at the moment.
The production this year would be about Hitler. Of which i literally did a project and debate about. I found lots of facts about him and i'm really thoroughly impressed by both his actions and the retaliative actions against him.
Combining History and Science, that'll be quite interesting eh.
On another note, I FINALLY re-applied to uni!!!
Gonna do a Double Degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering and Business Admin.
I'm hoping these 2 would be the combinations that I want.
Looking at the modules for both. I hope to excel and possibly do a Masters for one of em.
In the mean time... I should look to improve myself before going in.
Ie. I should improve on my English, soft skills and presentations.
Thats why I'm not exactly complaining cause i'm quite happy with what i'm doing now in NS.
Learning all these skills and practicing them. It'll really help me to get along just fine in the real world i hope.
Passing comment... CJC girls won 3rd for XC. I'm getting old... i know....
Oh gosh. At least i am surrounded by 'young' people. haha.
Think shiming makes my life alot more youthful. So much energy!!! WOOHOO!!!

No comments: