Sunday, April 12, 2009

Please baby...

Listening to : look after you - The Fray

Easter is finally over. I'm really glad it is....
This is my 7th easter in CHC and i still really enjoy it.
However, this is the Easter when I really went all out to win as many as i can.
I really did. i haven't felt so tired in such a long time.
Struggling to make sure that the hostelites keep coming back.
Even for my own buddies. Its really tiring, but worth it!!!
The satisfaction definitely outweighs the pain and trouble.
On the other hand, i know i shouldn't be comparing and all.
But i guess i'm really a far cry away. A real far cry away.
it was only till recently i realised that. Sometimes its too far a cry i wouldn't want to even try.
Anymore at least....
All I want is to be able to be happy in the end and know that i've done my best.
Guess I have to get such a spirit back again.
It was so during school days. When i was convinced and satisfied that i tried my best.
I guess I should be now. I should be contented with what I'm given.
The latter will always be better for sure!!!
However, thats what I should be thinking of or feeling. Guess it takes a little wrestle with the spirit and mind to get into the right mindset.
This years drama was really intriguing. The Final Solution.
It was a drama which was alot more deep / touching / emotional compared to that of previous years. I can tell that the amount of effort put in was tremendous.
There were many underlying issues which were dealt with.
I guess to me the part which i felt for the most was when Silas was in prison with Jesus.
With his leg stabbed, he came to the end of himself.
He lost everything, he lost his daughter, career, life and everything.
He never believed in Jesus as well, in fact resented him.
However, when Jesus was bound and shackled and Silas lame, Silas threw his hate, fear away.
he believed...
He pulled to Jesus.
I guess it was surprising how such an illustration was a true depiction of life today.
When all else fails, though we ran away for so long, he's always there...
Must be surprised i'm blogging something life this.
I normally don't but since its easter.
Yup, this is a life changing Easter, a different Easter.
I go to work with my head up high tomorrow.

No comments: