Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bloody Swine

Listening to : Because of you - Ne-yo

While munching down my chicken nuggets which was kindly bought by my mum.
I've come to read something quite pleasing.
Singapore assures us that NOBODY has contracted the swine flu.
It was a random thought which actually captured my attention while running.
How can a simple flu be THAT deadly....
Wow man. I mean, a flu developed by......PIGS.
Its rather amazing.

In case you never knew, here's a brief history lesson on one of the most common STDs around.
AIDS!
Well, AIDs was first started cause some soldier in a jungle was alone and felt bored.
Then he grabbed a monkey and well, RAPED it.
I'm trying not to let the thought cross my mind or picture it but....
It really is strange for a man to do it to a...MONKEY???
Wow man. I figured it must be American. Only they are this erm...Liberal.
So imagine.... If they actually did it to a monkey.
Maybe swine flu was contracted by.........
Ok i shan't say it but yeah, Let your imagination run wild.

Well, so this swiney swine flu has caused ALOT of distress in the World.
I mean, USA got it, Mexico started it. I'm amazed how Asia hasn't really been hit yet.
Means we're quite good. Good in dealing with dumb issues as such though.
It may just imply that we will eventually live longer cause we bother to learn from our mistakes.
Unlike the Europeans, I guess Asians are a LITTLE bit more humble.
Well, I'm guessing Swine flu is transmitted through, well the germs passed through the air and all. However, after playing L4D so much and watching so many zombie shows.
It actually gets you a little paranoid. You know, what may happen 4 weeks after infection...
Ok i'm exaggerating. It probably is just another common flu influenza.

Well!! As I was saying, if its transmitted through flu like symptoms (Sneezing) just like bird flu.
Why did we cull all the chickens around??
I understand why they kill the cows when there was mad cow...
but why kill the chickens?? Is it really passed through them??
Then maybe they'll start killing the pigs...
MEANS NO MORE PORK!!!
It makes you wonder. What happens if the Muslim countries contract the swine flu...
Well, now we know who's been playing 'Holy nation' all this while then. HOHOHO

No comments: