Saturday, April 11, 2009

Gogogogogogo

Listening to : Just go - Lionel Richie

I never thought that Lionel Richie sang such songs.
Its actually quite nice. Saw the Mtv and all.
Its actually a rather nice story. Oh well.
I just like to listen to this song cause it testifies of how Lionels can sing.
OH YEAH!!! I can singggg. Alright, i shan't continue on that topic.
Its finally easter. EASTER!! I'm really really happy!!
Well yesterday was the 1st of 3 services for me. With the new chinese friends....
it wasn't easy. Like REALLY wasn't easy.
I had some difficulty in communication but when we really come to the end of ourselves.
I guess i had to move on to the enxt level and breakthrough.
it is STILL funny to hear Lionel Choong speak chinese.
Today will be big big big. Tomorrow will be the finale. Hope it'll be good.
Yesterday and the day before was L4D nights.
First night was with mark alvan david blah blah blah.
Ok i admit, i got owned when I was the survivors, but as the infected, it was rather fun.
Even Rachel Kwan played with us. Hoping for the time NG SHIMING CAN PLAY!!!
Ie. Its a VERY big hint hint.
last night was our first guys night out for our cg i realised.
And it was spent playing Lan. HAHAHA!!
EVEN my brother and CF played. Which was REALLY hilarious!!!
Especially CF who didn't know how to play. But it was really fun.
To the others, it may be a small thing but i guess to me it meant that we're all suiting each others preferences. And I liked it. The give and take idea. I just hope it'll continue for a while.
10th of April was also a big day for Mr Kwek.
heh, Yeah man, it was his BIRTHDAY!!! Too bad i couldn't sing a beautiful birthday song for him.
I'm sure he would've killed me if i did. Oh well...
This is the 1st time i clebrated with him.
Good to have such a buddy around. a BDP!!!
WOOHOOO!!!!
Alright, time to dress up to meet Leonard and more chinese hostelites.
Imagine, I'll be saying "Hey man, how's OCS" in one minute and "Ni Men Hao!" the next.
Thinking about it makes me laugh already. HAHAHAHAAHHAHA!

No comments: