Monday, April 20, 2009

Push it up!

Listening to : Come Back to me - David Cook

It isn't the easiest thing to always remain happy.
There're times where we as individuals become angry / lose our temper.
Be it once in a blue moon or once every hour. I guess it's all in us.
When we wake up just not feeling good about the day and everything.
Every got that feeling?
Well, thats how it was today, at least for the night.
Just couldn't seem to find something to be happy about.
The smallest thing ticks me off.
Yes that includes the com. ESPECIALLY the com.
I can't take it anymore!!!
Yes thats why i'm blogging. Cause i can't seem to find anything else which ain't "pek Cheking"
Either way, I feel as though i'm stuck in the middle. Both contented and angst.
Guess I really woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

However, i didn't flare up at any / everyone the moment i got home.
I figured it was cause my grandparents were still around.
They've been staying over since Monday.
I must say, it is different to have 2 extrapeople around in the house.
Though minimal, they do contribute to the liveliness of the house.
I've become closer and well, i've realised how important they are to our lives.
Not just for the sake of saying Hi and Bye but they're around.
Especially my grandma, it really aches me when she out-rightly says "I'm alone" and thus wakes my grandpa up. Yeah, if i could, i would never want that to happen.
After I ord. One of the things i wanna do is really spend alot more time with them.
Bring them our for meals and all, I have to treasure and learn as much as i can before its too late.

Well, they have been staying in the basement and sleeping in my brothers room downstairs.
SO YES! My brother has been bunking in with me.
How nice...
HOW NICE!!!!!!!
I'm not exactly complaining but it has pros and cons.
The pain of sharing your room means you lose your privacy, lose your space, clash in schedules make things rather inconveniant.
Howeve, there are benefits like me getting to know my bro alot more.
The pains he's been going through and concerns on his mind all the time.
I'm impressed by him most of the time. It is still a goal for me to out-shine him one day. HAHAHHA.

It really is good to have a big brother around.
For some, its not exactly that of a brother thats required but rather a mentor.
Someone we can follow and learn from. One whose experience can be shared and lessons learnt from. To find someone like that is really tough at times.
The one person to really lead you on and show you the ropes in life.
We may say that we're old enough and can think for ourselves.
However, there is a need to seek a 3rd parties opinion at times.
We may be too involved in issues so much so we must be told to take a step back and recieve guidance.
Mistakes need not be made twice and yes, that's what I've figured out.
So yes, I'm Glad to have my brother around!

No comments: