Tuesday, April 28, 2009

DUMDUMDEEEEDEEEDUM!

Listening to : Sugar - Flo Rider

Its a little bit more than a month to go before the 42km!!!
Honestly, i'm not too sure how i'm actually going to finish it.
Though i've been training hard, I've been on and off at times.
Thus results in inconsistent results all the time. So unlike my previous months,
My average dist per session is a mere 8 km??
I really have to push it up. Every 3 days to up by 2km.
I think i'll die really soon if i try to do that.
However! I'm really fired up for it. Its one of the highlights for my year actually.

Also in that same time period, is my DRIVING TEST!
Yes, 4th June to be exact.
The time to determine whether or not i'm allowed to be the king of the roads.
To roam the streets in my OWN car going where I want to go.
Controlling the speed, time. WOW!!!
I can't wait man. Well, sorry folks but the 1st person to get a ride will definitely be my dearest!
She's having her exams now so its relatively quieter nowadays.
Which i'm not used to and not liking. I would really love more noise.
I realyl would, random bites and strange exclamations.
AHHH!!! Time should really fly!!

Either way, I realised a trend in the past few months of my work in the air force.
My mood really determines how i perform for the day.
Not only that, my mood varies in a certain pattern.
In fact, my mood determines how i react to almost everything around me.
It goes through a 2 - 3 week cycle where I rotate from being happy to really sian.
Like now is my relatively happy period. In a few days i'm not surprised if i swing to be super sian. Not too sure why its like this but oh well.
Its not really the best thing to be proud of but at least i've realised it. Time to CHANGE!

No comments: