Monday, March 30, 2009

Mighty Men

Listening to : Lovers in Japan - Coldplay

"Those with the will to fight are those with the will to succeed."
Not too sure who said those words...
Maybe I just came up with it...
However, i figured thats really an important phrase to do well in anything.
Friday we had the mens meeting, it was Awesome stuff!
The main takeaway for that night was really about how to rise up!
To awaken the mighty men within!
Not be afraid of that challenges in your life.
To never stop fighting!
I'm not only talking about how one should literally FIGHT.
But i'm talking about how one should Fight on the inside.
To resist temptation, to never give up, to fight for that which you believe in, to stretch and expand your capacity.
When something hits you, YOU HIT BACK!
I'm not really explaining the "show your other cheek to your enemy" idea.
But thats really what i think.
If I were to phrase it in my own words and how my school guys would say it.
Don't be a Pussy! Just keep fighting on!
This actually reminds me of a movie, "Never Back Down".
Awesome show of how one person never gave up and fought for what he believed in.
Quite pumped after such a movie actually. More pumped to fight and plough through till victory.
Fight to stay positive, to be happy, to be a champion.
Everyone has that one fight in their lives, be it against old habits, to win someone over, or to simply overcome your negative mind.
If you were to win that fight, everything else would be a walk in the park.
I was raised as a sportsmen, so i figured its really true how we should keep fighting in our minds and in our bodies. Cause if we lose that fighting spirit, we lose.
I think i'll make a good spokesperson for the SAF core values.
Well, I guess even for my workplace, it ain't easy, its alot easier to give up than to press on.
But after hearin what i did on friday, I'm more than ready to take on the challenges of the week.
if you don't believe me, just try it.
There's a battle everyday, every moment. in you. Against yourself.
Loving it? I sure am....
That which don't kill you only makes you stronger

No comments: