Monday, March 09, 2009

Happiness

Listening to : 1812 Overture

So the first day of the week.
Yes it didn't go well. I was rather demoralised yet again.
The only up side of things was that i was morning shift. Well,
Honestly, my weeks haven't been great. I've really been feeling well lousy.
I can't really put a finger on why is that the case...
However, one thing i know for sure, I'm trying to fix things up.
Its been a while since i've been deprate enough to cry out to God for help.
I'm quite glad i did. Anyways, I guess and I hope this would be the start of a new 'GOOD' streak.
I'm feeling alot better and well, energized!
Rented and watched one of my all time favourite movies.
V for Vendetta.
Well, I'm not too sure why i'm so inspired and why I love that movie so much...
I guess cause yes it does bring back memories...
Hoever, more importantly, its about standing up for what is right.
Even if you're the only one who is....
Fear is a choice, not a compulsion.
This was well, spoken to me in the film just now...
Guess it came to me again when i chanced upon a blog and it said...
Fear is an option. There is nothing to fear if God is your God.
I believe that. I trust in that. Thus I shall not fear....
I have to admit, I haven't been the nicest person to be around.
Just cause i'm always perpetually annoyed and tired.
Well, thats all going to change from today onwards.
Happiness orginates from us not condemming ourselves.
From us having a guilt free conscience.
So don't go about torturing yourself. Enjoy....
Go figure...

No comments: