Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The wrongs, the past

Listening to : Look After You - The Fray

The past week or so has been rather hell.
For me emotionally and physically.
I've done some wrong things before and i really regretted it.
I'm happy now that its all settled.
Well, its goodbye to the Chiong days.
Its a sacrifice i'm really really willing to make to keep the treasure i have.
I guess I realised to best factor to happiness has been in front of me ever since.
Anyway, I'm just happy that the week's almost over...
That I'm moving on, or rather we're moving on...
Speaking of which, on a lighter note....
CoG has been great. I think I may have my heart drifting to them.
I've been wanting to move Derrick so much.
I'm happy things are changing.
Honestly, I'm happy the way things are right now. Though it may be a little confusing.
Thats all, time to book in....
PS. I dunno how to complete 42 km. I'm not consistent!!!!

No comments: