Sunday, March 22, 2009

Treasure

Listening to : Valerie - Amy Winehouse

I'm glad that i'm home on a Sunday but i'm relatively happy.
The mood of your day is really up to how things are gg in ur life.
At least for me... For now, things are looking good.
Ok, well, when the time comes for me to be stressed... i will be.
On the other hand, it seems to me times does fly. And i'm happy.
ORD counter is now 7 and a half months. So soon soon soon!
Hmmm, i just thought of something actually.
Someone asked me this question once, if you could go back in time to change anything...
What would it be??
Well, to me the answer was simple.
Nothing.
I wouldn't change anything before cause if i did then all that i am now wouldn't be me.
Thats my theory of things that is.
I'm glad i made mistakes and victories in the past cause everything that happened before made me me today one way or another.
Yeap. i love shi ming alot alot.

No comments: