Sunday, December 17, 2006

MUMMY BACK

Listening to : One more moment - Ronin

Surprisingly, today was one of the better days.
Considering its SATURDAY!
meaning its a go-church-and-ba-happpy-day.
In fact, it was pleasent cuz i bumped into Sijia and caought up with stuff.
Well that didn't really remove the fact that i'm still missing her badly.
Even in church, at times my mind drifted away.
I literally had to force myself to focus.
This is bad. Real bad.
The other good part was well, my MUM IS BACK!!!
YEAH!!! she has finally came back.
I missed her so....going to the airport to fetch made me remember things.
This time, it wasn't too sad, was actually kinda good in fact.
I'm not that EMO....though i can be at times.
.
SO we all went to eat TeoChewMoy.
DOn't ask me whats that. Its tough to explain.
Yeah, so we ate and ate. I'm super full.
.
Reminds me of yesterdays CG.
We spent some time putting up a christmas tree.
Looked kinda good.
Well, not forgetting that my relatives spent some time putting up my grandmas tree.
She only had a star.
So she wanted decorations.
She put up a BANANA SKIN on the tree.
HAHAHA. How funny is that man.
K K K K K. I'm super tired now.
I'm kinda emotionally drained too, 2 more days and i'm free.

No comments: