Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Golden days

Listening to : Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Coldplay

Today is boxing day. Well, not an official holiday i guess.
Most of the people deem it to be a recovery from christmas.
Kinda funny, why on earth do u need to recover from a holiday.
Guessing they all got drunk the day before. Frankly, I would too.
Kidding, I will never get drunk again. Well as the year comes to a close.
So does facil training.

Can't say I won't been looking forward to it. In fact I'm excited.
But at the same time, i realised that I will be kind of very busy the next 3 days.
Meaning, barely time to go out, meaning, no time to see the one i Love.
Well, I've been through the worst this holiday. IN fact, in this holiday i learnt alot.

As Christmas end, I'm really happy with all the gifts that I got.
Well, i got an ipod nano. WOW.
Cool thing was that supergirl read my mind and gave me a set of running earphones.
Now i can run and listen to music... How cool is that. I'm a happy man!
Lil girl gave me a handphone accessory, which is super cute.
Woman gave all of us something more or less pricesless.
It kinda made me remember, we really are a family, the 4 of us.
Guess I really am thankful for them around everyday.
Though there were times when we were extremely low, guess we all picked each other up together. Christmas is beyond gifts and all.
Christmas is a time to appreciate. To realise that, christmas is a time when Jesus was born, the savior was sent.
Same thing here, when love and giving is sent. It makes the whole world warmer. WAHAHA.

Counting down to 2007 soon. I'm going to look forward to this.
Even though there were previous setbacks to the new year,
I'm gonna be strong and see the year through man. :)

No comments: