Thursday, December 14, 2006

Missing...

Listening to : Tong Hua - Guang Liang

Yeah this song.
This was the song she wanted me to remember before she left.
THere she goes, for 6 days, well techinically 4 days.
Today we went out before she left.
Yup, it was good, i dunno.
Maybe we shouldn't have, it kinda makes me miss her more.
I'm dying actually.
I didn't think it could get so bad. After all, chiang rai was worst.
Well, when she left, i realised, its worst.
I think the 6 days will be more of a nightmare.
Good thing its through a weekend.
Well, i dunno.
I'm not sad, i'm no sad.
I'm trying to make myself happy in case you didn't know.
I won't want to waste life away man.
I'm gonna run till i drop now.
I shall not think.
If u see lionel stoning, snap him out.
OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN MY BABY BE!?!?!?!?

No comments: